It’s harder than ever to form connections, broaden your network and find mentorship. As product managers we all know how important our network truly is, when it comes to our customer relationships, colleagues to bounce ideas off of and mentors who are always there to challenge the way we approach a problem. In this session I will teach you my unconventional way to form quick connections, expand your network and find mentorship in this remote environment.
- How I Used ChatGPT to Create a Custom WordPress Plugin for RICE Scoring
- RICE product management calculator and better prioritization using the RICE score?
- Experimentation in Product Management: A Step-by-Step Guide to Improve Your Product’s Success
- How to Conduct Customer Validation Interviews for continuous product improvement
- The Power of Prototyping: Why Wireframing, Customer Testing, and Mockups are Critical to Product Development